- Answer the eleven questions that were asked of you by the person who tagged you!
- Make up eleven new questions and tag eleven new people to answer them!
- Let them know you tagged them!
- Use a lot of exclamation points! (Okay, I just made this one up.)
- Snog : Dr. Ellie Sattler from Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. (Don’t judge me, people! I have a thing for smart women and for blondes, and not often enough do the twain seem to meet.)
- Marry : An adult Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. (After she’s graduated from Hogwarts, has a terrific, high-paying job in the Ministry of Magic, and can both support my staying at home to write tripe like this and keep me from getting destroyed by evil.)
- Avoid : Lady Macbeth from MacBeth by William “Crazy Willie” Shakespeare. (Wouldn’t you avoid that crazy chick too?)
Thou canst not then be false to any man.”
If you could bring back any TV show for another series (season) what would you pick and why?
- What would be your second choice for a book to take to a desert island, if your first choice was eaten by a beluga?
- MacDonald’s or Burger King, if you had to choose, and why?
- What was the last album (CD, MP3, whatever) that you purchased?
- What genre would you love to be able to write well in, but have never attempted?
- Would you eat green eggs and ham?
- What is worse for you than bending back a fingernail?
- Who do you admire that is not related to you?
- What is an alternate name for your blog?
- Where would you spend your dream vacation and why?
- What is your rejected pen name?
- Why did you decide to answer these questions?
Bloggers I am tagging:
- Larry Enright @LarryEnright
- Mike Wood- Blog of Wood
- Kit- Blogging Dangerously @blogdangerously
- Mayor Gia @MayorGia
- Thomas Wilson- Storyteller
- Ruby Barnes- eBook Author
- Johnny Virgil-Fifteen Minute Lunch @johnnyvirgil
- Piper Bayard @PiperBayard
- R.S. Guthrie- Rob on Writing @rsguthrie
- Kathy Lynn Hall- Red Mojo Mama Musing @RedMojoMama
- Handflapper- Handflapping @Handflapper